Terms and Conditions
With the purchase of a standard $29.50 advert, your advertisement will appear on the site for 18 months or until sold, whichever occurs first.
We can be contacted via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at My105 and Motorsportonline or by mailing the 35 Buckingham Street, Unit 10, Level 4, 2010.
Users can use our website and interact with us anonymously. However, although we will not collect any personal information from you without your consent, anonymous user information (such as cookies) may be collected automatically when you access our website.
The primary purposes for which we collect information about you are:
(a) to facilitate greater convenience when using our website;
(b) to improve the quality of our website; and
(c) to enable us to assist you with your inquiries or purchases made via our website.
(d) and from time to time to promote selected products and services to you.
APPLICATION SOFTWARE PROVIDER (ASP)
Zenith Creations Pty Ltd is an ASP, that licences the use of its software to clients. The client owns all content within their individual site. Content refers to all text and images displayed within. The software remains the property of Zenith Creations Pty Ltd.
CLD Media Pty Ltd Abn 21002341915
USE OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
My105 and Motorsportonline will:
* remove a visitor's name and e-mail details from our records, and cease sending out alerts or promotions and services by e-mail if requested by that visitor.
CHANGING OR UPDATING DETAILS
If you have provided us with your email details and do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by contacting us on the details above.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
* information on what pages visitors access or visit;
* user-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit; and
* information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is:
* used to improve the content of our website;
* used to notify visitors about updates to our website and for periodic promotions and services.
* store visitors' preferences;
* record session information;
* record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit; and
* record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site
USE OF TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding ordered products and services.
If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by contacting us on the details above.
Please provide us with your name and phone number, and we will ensure your name is removed from the list.
OTHER USE OF VISITOR INFORMATION
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post a prominent notice on our website to alert you to any changes.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected contacting us on the details above.
ACCESSING INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
On request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
All legal liability of images posted within My105 and Motorsportonline is to individual sellers.
Sellers are responsible:
* for seeking authority to use images copyright to a separate source
* and liable for any copyright infringement for using images copyright to a separate source without permission
My105 and Motorsportonline are not liable for unauthorised use of images.
My105 and Motorsportonline reserve the right to delete from its database advertisements/webpages containing inappropriate or misleading material (including photographs) deemed so by My105 and Motorsportonline. Advertisements displaying links to other sites will be edited to remove the link(s). Businesses unlawfully entering advertisements into private classifieds will be contacted and the advertisement deleted.