**price drop 55k, make an offer **
1997 FD RX7, CAMS logbooked (Class 3D) and raced in WA Street Sedans by 2 previous owners since 2000. I've owned 2 years and only done club events. Very fast (1:42 PI, 1:16 Sandown on semi slicks and low boost). Will go several seconds quicker with an experienced driver, a few more psi of boost and slicks.
- 13B Bridgeport Turbo (S6 engine, dowelled, RA super black apex seals, clearanced/matched rotors, big extend port, full bridge port), Haltech coils
- new (one event old) turbo setup comprising BorgWarner 9180 turbo, Turblown cast SS manifold and twin 40mm Turbosmart wategates
- freshly dyno'd making 430hp at the wheels on a very safe 20psi on E85
- flat torque curve 470Nm from 4,000 - 7,000 rpm
- Microtech ECU and colour dash
- big race fuel tank and pumps, E85 foam fill, motorsport battery, internal and external kill switch
- bulletproof Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed gearbox, QuickTime bellhousing, lightened flywheel, Exedy clutch, 4.4 LSD
- 2 sets Rota Grid wheels 18 x 10 (6 A050 tyres, 2 slicks), AP and Wilwood brakes, in cabin adjustable bias, Ferodo DS3000 pads
- Koni adjustable coilovers
- clean straight body, paint is pretty good with the usual marks and chips from track driving, Lexan side and rear windows,
- CAMS approved steel cage, very light 1125kg wet on PI scales
- new Racetech winged seat (valid to 2023), recent RPM 3"/2" HANS harness (valid to 2022), new RPM steering wheel on quick release
- new 4" exhaust
Great for carving up supercars at club days or go racing in Sports Sedans, Thundersports and probably lots of other categories. Only 3 owners since import, logbook full of events for 20 years point to the quality and reliability.
Maintained regardless of cost by renowned rotary specialist and race engineer, Bill Schoots. Selling to upgrade.
Trailer not included. Very well sorted and great fun track car. You won't go faster for less money. Offers invited.
|Vehicle Location:||Mount Eliza 3930|