1997 BMW E36 328i coupe
- 6 litre Chevy LS2 inspected and refreshed
- Mild cam package (112 LSA)
- 6 speed manual Tremec TR6060 gearbox
- Alloy radiator with Spal fans
- Stainless exhaust
- Custom made driveshaft
- 8 Bolt 3.9:1 limited slip diff re-built in 2016
- Solid M3 axles (not the hollow ones found on certain models)
- Genuine BBS wheels
- Varex muffler for variable exhaust volume
- Coilover suspension
- Reinforced rear strut towers (common problem with the E36)
- Black leather interior
- CSL boot lip
- E46 fast steering rack (3 turns lock to lock)
- NSW Engineers certificate
- Rego expires 27 August 2022.
- New control arms and ball joints
- M3 Offset control arm bushes
- New Bridgestone RE003's all around
- New air con belt
- Oil change and filter
- Brake fluid flush (Nulon Xtreme DOT4)
- Diff oil change (80W140 synthetic)
- Gearbox oil change
Not a show car. Paint is in good condition except for the bonnet and front right guard.
Above average interior. Typical issues with roof lining and trim. With some minor TLC, this car would be immaculate.
E36's are fast appreciating in value and seem to be rarer than their predecessors (E30). Don't message me to criticise the price or modifications.
To those who are genuinely in the market for an E36 M3 and value their driving experience over a badge, you should consider this car.
|Vehicle Location:||Hawkesbury, NSW, Australia|