This race car was first developed in Western Australia by Automotive Sports Engineering and registered with CAMS in late 1995.
Built for Group A - V8 Supercar regulations and owned by several West Australians until late 1999 before going to Queensland to be raced as a Sports Sedan. The car was brought back to the West by the current owner in 2009. Much re-engineering and development has taken place over the last 10 years and is now running reliably and strongly.
Currently the car is not raced in any category but is used as a tuning day car. It could easily be made to comply with several different categories in Australian motorsport if wanted. This car is well balanced and super easy to drive.
Far too much detail to list here, full details and history available on request, please email me for specifications document.
* Stroked 355 5.7 litre V8 bullet proof bottom end, YellaTerra stage 11 heads, group A intake, dry sumped Davey NASCAR oil pump and much more producing 424RWHP on 98 RON fuel
* Motec ECU
* Tremec T56 Magnum 6 speed gearbox, twin plate clutch with hydraulic throw out bearing
* Harrop rose jointed fully adjustable front suspension
* Harrop Group A quick change brakes.
* Statesman differential locked, independent fully adjustable rear suspension
* Heaps of spares and other gear e.g. 10 Speedline rims, 3 front splitters
You could not even build the motor as it is for under $40K. Has been set up to run cost effectively and reliably can be taken next level with fuel change and more aggressive tuning. Only renowned Perth engine builders and tuners have been used on this project.
|Model:||VR Group A|