Toyota 86 GTS 3E Production Car for sale, Fresh off Class D win and 15th Outright at 2021 Bathurst 6 Hour, only beaten by Class X and A cars.
First Built by Chris Reeves at Triple Zero Racing (Multiple Class D 6 Hour class winning team), this 86 has been run and prepared by CHE Racing Team since 2017, and meticulously maintained throughout its time. Vehicle Eligible for 2021 Australian Production Cars Series (Including Bathurst International event), and 2022+ Bathurst 6 Hour.
This car has been built to the highest standard, and features the following:
- Engine is Cameron Hill race winning engine from 2016 T86RS. Approx 4500km from brand new.
- KW Clubsport 3 Way adjustable dampers with Eibach Springs optimised for the MRF tyre (shock and spring package retails for over $7000 AUD)
- Dry Break Fuel System built to current 3E Spec by CHE, 70 Litre Capacity.
- Professionally Built National spec Roll Cage
- Spare Gearbox and Engine, Gearbox in good condition, Engine requiring rebuild
- 3 Sets of Koya Race Wheels, 1x Brand New Set of MRF Tyres, 1x Set with 5 laps of Bathurst like new, 3x other sets in good condition
- Full Race Exhaust System including SME Extractors
- OMP Wrap around race seat and steering wheel with minimal use
- Comprehensive spares package, Spare Driveshafts, Spare front and rear wheel bearings, Spare Engine Accessories (water pump, alternator, EFI Controller etc)
- Spare MCA Red Shocks front and rear
- Standard Muffler for tracks with strict noise limits (Lakeside, Wakefield Park)
- Car will come with setup info and history, and option to run the car with CHE Racing Team if desired. Coaching also available if desired.
Price: $45,000 INC GST
Please contact me at any time for any questions or further information.
Vehicle is located in Canberra, can arrange national transport at buyers cost.
|Vehicle Location:||Canberra ACT, Australia|