The GTR is getting faster but the driver is getting slower due to old age and decrepitude. Are you ready for this sort of car?
Fully prepared for its next rally by SW Motosport regardless of expense, the engine has less than 1000 kms since a full rebuild in EVERY respect. Freshly serviced and ready to go. Everything documented. This is a serious car for tarmac rallies & awarded a Gold Targa plate by Targa Tasmania.
See it on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRVmijbNbdw
On NSW rally rego and has import plate. Rapidly appreciating asset.
1. Engine balanced & blueprinted, less than 1,000 kms since full rebuild.
2. GReddy alloy intercooler piping kit
3. GReddy silicon radiator hoses
4. OS Giken cross mission gear set
5. GReddy large volume sump extension
6. Carbon fibre front lip
7. R400 carbon fibre rear wing
8. Advan Wheels RSII 18 x 10 = 4 off
9. DTM Racing P5 Wheels 18 x 10 = 4 off
10. MCA “Gold” fully adjustable coil overs with movable spring platforms
11. Reconditioned steering rack
12. Fujitsibu 90mm stainless exhaust
13. APEXI Intercooler with ECU controlled water spray, 10 litre tank
14. PWR alloy radiator
15. GREX oil cooler and oil filter relocate kit
16. MOTEC M130 engine management system with knock sensing, remote tuning access etc.
17. MOTEC Lambda
18. M1 data logging
19. 9 position boost switch
20. GReddy enlarged intake manifold
21. SARD 700cc injectors
22. GReddy lightweight pulley kit
23. Nitto forged stroker crank, capacity 2750cc.
24. ROSS harmonic balancer
25. Tomei ProCam 270 degree camshafts, enlarged valves
26. Tomei head gasket, head studs and main studs
27. Forged Tomei H-beam conrods
28. Custom made forged pistons
29. JUN oil pump
30. Alloy sump guard
31. Alloy front strut tower brace
32. Adjustable front suspension camber arms
33. CAMS approved ROPS (welded in roll cage) with side intrusion bars
34. Sparco seats
35. Sparco steering wheel
36. New six point seatbelts to suit HANS device.
37. Window nets (both sides)
38. 4 kg Fire “bomb” system in boot with pipe in jets
39. Twin 1.1 litre powder fire extinguishers in cockpit
40. Isolator switch
41. One litre fuel swirl pot and additional pump
42. “Nostril” vents on front bar
43. Alloy air cleaner box
44. GPS tripmeter
46. Electronic tacho shift light system
47. Rallysafe mounts and wiring harness
48. Rebuilt & tightened up LSD
49. Digital “Tarzan” G- Box (controls 4WD)
50. AP Racing 6 pot calipers & rotors on front
51. AP Racing 4 pot calipers & rotors on rear
52. Tilton twin plate copper race clutch “pusher” type.
53. Fully sealed rear bulkhead
54. Carbon fibre bonnet & standard alloy bonnet
55. Airconditioning & heating fully working
56. NSW rally rego.
57. Continuously maintained by Stewart Wilson Motorsport, all bills available.
58. Tuned by Phil Armour (Penrith) for max torque & reliability, 440 bhp at wheels
59. CAMS & AASA logbooks.